Monday, February 11, 2008

My Dad passed away on Friday

My wonderful, Cancerian Dad passed away on the 8th of February. He was in the hospital for a week before. I am so grateful I was able to spend time with him and that my last words to him were "I love you."

I'm not sure how much blogging I will be doing as I deal with all the things that come with the death of a loved one. I'll be back, though, so keep checking in and keep submitting to the astrology carnival. I'm sure I'll be posting some sort of astro-tribute to my Dad in the near future.

tags:

8 comments:

David Crook said...

Sorry for your loss Wendy.
Namaste,
David

April said...

Oh, Wendy. I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family... take good care of yourself.

Wendy said...

David and April, thank you so much for your sympathy and support.

Anonymous said...

I check in to read your blog from time to time. It made me feel very sad to read your father passed. I send you and your family my deepest sympathies. In light, Pepper

Wendy said...

Thank you so much, Pepper. I really appreciate your kindness.

Patty said...

Wendy, I'm really sorry to hear your father passed away.

Wendy said...

Thanks, Patty. I truly appreciate it.

YourAstrologyGuru said...

This blog is quite nice and informative,we have the pleasure to post a comment on this usefull blog created by the webmaster,Now In this year
i.e 2008 Shradh begins from 16th Sept’08 with Pitru Paksha Shraddh,Shradh is the annual rituals dedicated to dead parents, relatives and ancestors
that are performed in the Krishna Paksha
of the Ashwin month in Hindi calendar, Shradh should be performed with a pious mind, Both male and female relatives of the dead can perform the rituals.

Have query ?

Related to Astrology,health,business,family

Call us at

+91-9899058512

YourAstrologyGuru