Saturday, February 23, 2008

Astrology Carnival: Nineteenth Edition

Welcome to the nineteenth edition of the astrology carnival! I really enjoyed putting it together. It was nice to take a break from things and immerse myself in the astro-world for a bit.

Julie shares another wonderful article called Pluto into Capricorn posted at Julie Demboski's Astrology.

Scott sent in a piece about baby horoscopes from Parents.com.

Kate shares a bit of her astrology journey in Predictions for Kate in 2008 posted at Babylune.

I was debating a bit with myself about this next submission as it's not related directly to the topic of astrology. But I really liked Rob's idea to help 500 people reach their goals. So if that sounds like something you'd be interested in, check it out ~ Live Your Best Life By Serving Others. posted at Rob Moshe.

For the next edition of the carnival, the optional theme is transits that most and/or least affect you. Feel free to send in any astrology-related articles, though. Also, if you have any suggestions for a theme you'd like to see, let me know.

You can submit your blog article to the next edition of the astrology carnival using the carnival submission form. You can also email me (theknowitallastrologer @ gmail.com) your link (make sure you mention that you want it included in the carnival) or post it in the comments below. Past posts and future editions can be found on the blog carnival index page.

Tags: , , ,

6 comments:

Julie D said...

Hi Wendy,

Just wanted to say thanks for the kind description of my Pluto article. I also wanted to tell you how very sorry I am at the loss of your father. I suddenly lost my stepfather just over a year ago, and was glad to read that you had time to say goodbye.

Thank you again, Wendy, and Best Wishes--
Julie

Wendy said...

Julie,

Thank you so much for your condolences. And I'm sorry for your loss, too. Sending you a big virtual hug.

And the description of your Pluto article was much deserved :)

Wendy

Wendy said...

p.s. I changed your links so they'll go to your new blog ;)

juliedemboski said...

Wendy,

Thank You! You're really on top of things. I'd just come by to read your latest and ask your permission to link to this site from my blog--is that okay?

And hugs to you!
Julie

Wendy said...

Julie,

Of course you can link to my blog :)

Wendy

YourAstrologyGuru said...

This blog is quite nice and informative,we have the pleasure to post a comment on this usefull blog created by the webmaster,Now In this year
i.e 2008 Shradh begins from 16th Sept’08 with Pitru Paksha Shraddh,Shradh is the annual rituals dedicated to dead parents, relatives and ancestors
that are performed in the Krishna Paksha
of the Ashwin month in Hindi calendar, Shradh should be performed with a pious mind, Both male and female relatives of the dead can perform the rituals.

Have query ?

Related to Astrology,health,business,family

Call us at

+91-9899058512

YourAstrologyGuru