Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thinking + Blogging

yay! April tagged my for the "Thinking Bloggers Meme":

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.


This took me an embarrassing amount of time to come up with since most of my blog reading is either astroblogs (too many good ones to whittle the list down to five) or crafty blogs (more blog oogling than reading). So without any further ado, here's my five:

IntentBlog ~ This blog is written by an eclectic group of people (including Deepak Chopra) and covers all kinds of topics. Every week they have a weekly intent/question to focus on. This week's is "What would you do to change the world, if you were not afraid?"

Everyday Matters by Danny Gregory and Wish Jar Journal by Keri Smith ~ These two kinda go together because I like them for the same reasons: they get me thinking about creativity, what it means to be an artist, how to be a more authentic artist, and how to incorporate art into everyday life.

Marianne Williamson's Journal ~ Marianne has this incredible way of digging spiritually deeper on current issues.

365 Days of Gratitude Photo Blog ~ Reminds me to think about what I'm grateful for and how many things there are to be grateful for. And, since it's written by a friend, it makes me think about her - which is never a bad thing!

I tag (and forgive me if someone has already tagged you) ~*~
Doreen
Michele

tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love your blog- please consider posting on our new media channel. http://www.rafterjumpon.com

yours truly said...

Thanks for the wonderful blog site! How lucky I stumbled upon you! I've been reading through and have found so much valuable information. Loved the book review! I'll drop in again.

Wendy said...

anonymous, thanks for the heads up on your site :)

Thanks so much, Yours Truly! I checked out your blogs and I must say I love your beaded creations. They're all so beautiful!