Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pluto and Jupiter in Sagittarius: My Journey

July 01, 2007 chart

As I mentioned in a previous post about Jupiter in Sagittarius, I'm reading/working through the book Pronoia with a group of friends. One of the exercises in the book involves a meditation on a fire, alternating between being the fire and the wood. When I imagined being the wood, I associated it with release instead of pain. I wasn't sure why at first, because it only seems logical to think burning would be associated with pain. Then it hit me: The wood I was imagining was dead. And when I imagined being the fire, I felt free and creative. I felt like I was being fueled to do more and grow more.

This meditation really helped me to see how Jupiter and Pluto are working in my life right now. Pluto has, at times, been very much like the forest fire that some seeds need in order to open up and start growing (Pluto did, after all, transit my grand trines in the fire signs). Now, the fire is dying down and Pluto is throwing dead wood (re: old ideas, beliefs, patterns) onto the fire to prepare a clear path for Jupiter to lay down new seeds - seeds I get to choose, instead of have thrown at me. I know this sounds all vague and metaphor-y (Neptune is conjunct my ascendant so what do you expect? hee), but I'm not really sure how all this is going to show up in my life yet. It can be hard to put spiritual growth and changes into words sometimes.

previous posts:
Jupiter in Sagittarius: My Journey

tags: , , ,

3 comments:

April said...

Wendy, what a fantastic metaphor for Pluto! It's so difficult to convey the ecstatic release of energy that comes after a Pluto transit finishes, and you've done such a wonderful job of it. Thank you!

Wendy said...

Thanks April! Your comment made me smile :)

Critique Corner said...

wow..that was so beautifully put it made me realize that Pluto wasn't so bad after all. I am a Saggitarius and am looking forward to the new seeds of Jupiter to sprout goodness into my future life.
Thanks so much for the imagery, it helped.

Teris