Saturday, February 03, 2007

Jupiter in Sagittarius: My Journey


February 3rd, 2007 chart
Originally uploaded by knowitall.
In my chart right now, Jupiter in Sagittarius is conjunct my natal Neptune and squaring transitting Uranus. It feels especially fitting that I'm exploring the law of attraction more deeply and expansively than I have in the past. I have noticed that I have a set point when it comes to how much money I earn - and feel I can earn - so I am working on changing that. I'm learning more about resistance: how and where it shows up, and how to let it go. And I've been having all these lightbulb/duh moments lately. The latest one occurred when I realized that making goals based on what I want to overcome or avoid in my life only creates resistance and more of what I don't want.

Law of attraction resources I've been exploring recently ~
The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire, Choosing Prosperity, and of course, The Secret.

tags: , , , , ,

6 comments:

demetrius said...

Oh good insight, thank you.

Hmmm, Jupiter is hitting your natal Grand Trine - whoa - plus squaring Uranus. Sounds to me like a lot of work around how/what your a broadcasting. As well, a great opportunity to reconfigure that for your overall benefit.

Natal Neptune is moderately sextiling Transiting Neptune. Ya, this is a great, if BIG, time for you. Best with it all.

Wendy said...

"Sounds to me like a lot of work around how/what your a broadcasting." I like the way you put that! I've definitely been paying closer attention to the type of energy I've been putting out.

Thanks for the comment, demetrius!

pregnancy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flowers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Women said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
furnitures said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.