Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Astrology of Blogging: A Meme


natal chart
Originally uploaded by knowitall.
So I wasn't technically tagged for this meme (found via April's blog), but that's not stopping me from joining in on the fun.

The idea (as suggested by Twilight) is that astro-bloggers will have charts with the following prominent in some form: Mercury (for writing), Jupiter (for publishing), Saturn (for consistency), and perhaps a dash of Uranus (for astrology).

My incriminating evidence:
~ Mercury in the 5th square Saturn in the 9th and opposed Uranus in the 11th (Saturn also squares Uranus)
~ Jupiter (angular) in Gemini sextile Saturn
~ Uranus is my 3rd house ruler
~ and Mercury and Jupiter are my chart rulers

3 comments:

April said...

Shoot, Wendy, I almost tagged you - I was just worried I was tagging you too often! ;) Thanks for weighing in!

Wendy said...

No worries, April! All those planets in fire signs got the better of me and I didn't have the patience to wait for someone else to tag me LOL ;) It's been so much fun to see what everyone has in common in their charts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, Wendy - I'm only now catching up with myself!

I'll add you to my links, and visit often.

Twilight (Ann)