Saturday, September 30, 2006

Astrology Carnival: Fifth Edition

Welcome to the fifth edition of the astrology carnival!

Jennifer gets to hog the spotlight this time with her exploration into Vocational astrology posted at Saturn Return Can Bite Me. As a fellow Outer Planet Person (as Jennifer describes them, they are "people who have Uranus, Neptune, and/or Pluto aspects to the Sun, Moon, ascendant, or midheaven, or are heavily aspected in general."), this quote about OPP's from Donna Cunningham really stuck out for me: "Finally, after years of meandering, some transit sets off their 10th or 6th House or the Midheaven, and they find their calling. This transit often coincides with a re-evaluation of the life path, in which the individual changes to a nontraditional career." Back in the nineties - when transiting Pluto opposed my natal Sun in the 6th - I decided to become a writer. I had been studying advertising art in high school at the time, but it didn't offer the creative freedom I wanted. Sometimes I don't know if I chose writing, or if it chose me, but either way it feels like something I need to do in my life. And that quote definitely coincides with my experience.

The sixth edition of this carnival will come out around the middle of October. You can submit your blog article to the next edition of the astrology carnival using the carnival submission form. You can also email me (theknowitallastrologer @ gmail.com) your link (make sure you mention that you want it included in the carnival) or post it in the comments below.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on the blog carnival index page.

Tags:
, , , , , ,
,

No comments: