Monday, July 31, 2006

Saturn Return in Leo: My Journey Part 5


july31st chart
Originally uploaded by knowitall.
This may just be my last entry on my Saturn Return. Even though the transiting Saturn is still pretty close to my natal Saturn, it feels like my Saturn Return has run its course (In my experience, when an aspect is applying between planets it feels more intense than when separating). We'll see if I'm speaking too soon.

I think the biggest lesson I was reminded of during this time is that the most important thing you can take responsibility for in your life is accepting yourself. Of course, that's also one of the hardest things to do. Looking back on my life, the biggest/stupidest mistakes I've made were all tied to trying to win acceptance from others. My abandonment issues from my childhood can make it feel pretty scary to not have the acceptance and approval of those around me, so at times it can still be ever so tempting to change direction even though I know it will only be yet another mistake. But with my abandonment issues, the most responsible thing I can do for myself is fulfill all my own needs for acceptance to the best of my ability so I don't set myself up for more big,stupid mistakes.

Read the previous parts of my journey: Saturn Return in Leo parts 1, 2, 3, and 4

tags: , ,

No comments: