Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Astrology Carnival

I started an Astrology Carnival. The idea is this: Those who are interested submit links to recent blogs entries they've written related to astrology. Then I will collect those links together and post an edition of the carnival on my blog. I will only be posting links to your blog, the link to the blog entry you submit, and maybe a brief summary of your article or my thoughts on it. Right now, I don't have any rules or guidelines other than the articles needing to be astrology related, but that may change. First, I thought I'd see if anyone is actually interested in this!

tags:

6 comments:

Chandira said...

It's not much of a post, but I like it.. on my humble blog today.

Curse this Mercury retro, and woo hoo! Jupiter direct! :-)

http://chandirasblog.blogspot.com/2006/07/two-steps-forward-one-back.html

Jennifer R said...

Oooh, I LOVE the idea of doing an astrology carnival! Awesome!

I've got one entry posted that might be suitable...my Saturn Return isn't likely to go as well as yours seems to be.

http://fullmoon.vox.com/library/post/why-saturn-return-can-bite-me-you-asked.html

Wendy said...

yay! I'm so excited that there are people interested in doing this!

Chandira and Jennifer, thanks for submitting your wonderful blog entries. I loved reading them!

Michael Ax said...

http://zodiacdegrees.com

hmmm... not really a blog post size effort, but hey.. i hope u enjoy!

Shane Magee said...

Hi, this is a great idea for doing a carnival! i also just wrote an article on my Sri Chinmoy Dedication-Flowers blog which might be suitable.

Anonymous said...

Get Your Personalized Astrology Reading and My "Practical Astrology" Book Now, 100 % FREE

GET FREE EBOOK NOW!