Monday, July 31, 2006

Astrology Carnival: Second Edition

Welcome to the second edition of the astrology carnival.

There's only one submission this time which means Joanne gets to hog the spotlight with her wonderful article on Mars and Venus in Relationships posted at Natural health, alternative healing, nutrition, natural birthing, green living and healthy families. It made me think more about the role Mars and Venus play in my chart and how their energy is expressed in my life. I must admit I tend to take Mars and Venus for granted while focusing more on the intense dramarama planets like Pluto and Saturn.

The third edition of this carnival will come out around the middle of August. You can submit your blog article to the next edition of the astrology carnival using the carnival submission form. You can also email me your link (make sure you mention that you want it included in the carnival) or post it in the comments below.

Past posts and future hosts can be found on the

blog carnival index page
.

Tags:
, , ,

2 comments:

Chandira said...

This might be a little doom and gloom for your wonderful blog, but it's come to my attention in quite a strange way. Not exactly 'carnival' material. ;-) September's weird astrology around the eclipse, on the 7th. Feel free not to post. No offense taken.

http://chandirasblog.blogspot.com/2006/07/september-astrology-warning.html

Yes, though I still have a week or so to go before my Saturn opposition to my natal sun, I was encouraged to read that it's in the build-up that it's worst... Phew! Thanks for that reminder.

Wendy said...

Chandira, I'll include your article in the next carnival. I like it when the articles are very different from what I would post on my blog. Makes it more interesting that way ;)

So how's the Saturn opposition going? Has it passed yet?