Sunday, July 16, 2006

Astrology Carnival: First Edition


Welcome to the first edition of the astrology carnival. I hope everyone enjoys these great submissions!




Chandira writes about
Mercury Retrograde, Jupiter Direct, insomnia and the 4th of July.




Jennifer shares her Saturn Return experiences in Why "Saturn Return can bite me" you asked?




Renee gives us a fun article for dog owners and lovers: Dog Horoscope: You either believe it exists or it doesn’t, no in between posted at Small Dogs Paradise.




Brandon explores cosmology in Is Cosmology for Quacks? (My two cents on the subject is that cosmology is definitely a part of astrology, especially shamanic astrology).




Michael presents Visualizing the Zodiac, a fantastic site for exploring the symbolic meaning of each degree of the zodiac.



That concludes this edition. There will be another edition around the end of July. You can submit your blog article to the next edition of the astrology carnival using the carnival submission form. You can also email me your link or post it in the comments below.

Past posts can be found on the
blog carnival index page
.





Tags:
, , , , , ,

2 comments:

Chandira said...

Thanks for the mention! :-)

Feeling a little better today than when I wrote that article. lol I think I got more sleep.

Wendy said...

You're welcome, Chandira!

I'm glad you're feeling better :)