Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Planets in Retrograde

I'm a bit behind on writing about the current retrogrades (maybe I was in retrograde?), but here's what's happening ~

Neptune went retrograde in Aquarius on May 22nd and will move forward on October 29th. Look at how you can take better care of yourself physically, spiritually and creatively. Ask yourself if there are any boundaries you need to set with people in your life. Also, ask if there are any areas of your life where you are deluding yourself and need to take responsibility, instead of making excuses (in a few months, when Saturn opposes Neptune, this will come up anyway, so why not get a head start).

Uranus went retrograde in Pisces on June 19th and will move forward on November 19th. Uranus likes to create sudden changes, and can make us feel like we need a sudden change in the area of our charts it's transitting. Uranus will push us to create more freedom in our lives and can make us feel like we have to make sudden, reactive decisions. Instead, pay attention to whatever Uranus is bringing up in your life now and use that to inform your decisions.

Mercury goes retrograde in Leo on July 4th and will move forward in Cancer on July 28th. Do the usual Mercury retrograde things, like backing up important computer files and being extra conscientious in all communications to avoid misunderstandings. If anything you own is need of repair, fix it before the Mercury retrograde begins.

tags: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

The Rural Observer said...

I should tell Zak about the computer thing. He'll be gone by then...errr...It seems like everytime I touch the computer, it turns to crap - haha.

I rely on you when I feel as though something is in the air! I know it certainly feels weird to me!

Wendy said...

I'm glad I could help!

speaking of computers, I've killed 2 monitors this year hee. At least now Zak will know it's not your fault ;)