Wednesday, June 14, 2006

8 Random Things About Me

I just noticed that Barbara at Silverwheel Astrology tagged me for this game (and April thought she was tardy ha!). Thanks for thinking of me Barbara! Now on with the fun ~

1. I drink Slurpees in the winter when it's like -40 degrees out (I drink them in the summer too).

2. Ever since Pluto started transitting through Sagittarius (my ascendant), I've had many intricate dreams filled with spies, conspiracies, and murder.

3. I write greeting cards.

4. One of my unofficial missions in life is to try as many cheesecakes as I can (I call it the Cheesecake Odyssey).

5. I shampoo my hair with a puck of soap that smells so good I sniff it throughout the day (my hair and the puck).

6. The Rocket was the last movie I saw that I loved.

7. I am very susceptible to creative peer pressure. None of my friends have ever been able to convince me to smoke, drink, do drugs, or even go out when I'd rather sleep (Taurean stubbornness does come in handy). But if someone were to say, "want to knit a million scarfs?", I'd probably say okay.

8. I eat and cook really slow. So slow, that people around me have started to refer to it as Wendytime. I once made one of Rachael Ray's 30-minute meals and it took me an 1 1/2 hours (I don't like to cook on more than one element at a time because I tend to read emails as I cook. I'm slow like a Taurus (sun sign) and distracted like a Gemini (moon sign) hee). I'm also the only person I know to somehow get sugar in her shoes while cooking.

~my tag victims (mwhahahaha)~
The Rural Observer
Moira Verdi
Nancy


tags:

3 comments:

Barbara Palliser said...

Hi Wendy!
Lush is my favourite shop ever! Was in there today buying lots of goodies. I agree - one sniff just isn't enough with their stuff.
Thought they were just here in the UK, but they must be all over the place.
Off to browse their US shop now :-)

These lists are just great, I love reading what everyone has to say.
Best wishes
Barbara

Nancy said...

Thanks for tagging me. I finally got to it today.


I am so with you on #7.

Wendy said...

Barbara ~ We just got a Lush store here at the very end of 2005. It is such a fun place to shop! I'm so jealous that the UK already has the new bubble bars.

Nancy ~ I'm glad I'm not the only one ;)

It's so much fun to read what we all have in common besides astrology.

~*~Wendy