Sunday, May 14, 2006

Saturn Return in Leo: My Journey Part 4


may 14th, 2006 chart
Originally uploaded by knowitall.
As I work through my Saturn return (or as it works through me), I find it fitting that the subtitles of two of the books I'm reading right now are "starting from scratch" and "creating a spiritual life from scratch". It feels necessary to let go of all the inherited beliefs, thoughts, and ideas I've been carrying around. The first three decades of my life were, for the most part, spent dealing with, reacting to, and healing from the situations others created. Now, I feel like I am being emptied of all the conditioning and entering a space in my life where I can make choices from a pure place within me. Of course, that doesn't mean all of my choices will come from that place. Another way to put it, is that I feel like I am becoming less of a product of my past and instead simply becoming more myself, living more in the moment.

I've been continuing to study Buddhism. How much more Saturn in the ninth house could that be? (for those who aren't familiar with the ninth house it's the house that rules higher learning, especially spiritual learning) I came across a passage in Awakening to the Sacred about karma that I wanted to share as it connects with one of Saturn's lessons:

"The laws of karma are actually very empowering. We may always be aware of strong emotional and psychological winds blowing from past events and experiences, but even so, how we sail through these winds can make all the difference. No matter how strongly we've been conditioned, we don't have to go through life perpetuating old patterns... Building new patterns is the best way to work with karma."

Saturn Return in Leo parts 1, 2 and 3

tags: , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I share Saturn returning right now in my 9th House in Leo.

Some facts on my journey:

I am in talks with a publisher to write an Astrology book (9th - publishing of course) Shes a tough cookie thought so had thoughts of looking elsewhere.

I am from England and had troubles getting into the States 5 yrs back and help at the airport for 3 hours (9th overseas travel etc).

I have been seeking sponsership in various ways, and moved for Love (Leo). For me, being gay meant not being able to come here without jumping through hoops (Saturn square Uranus in 12th in scorpio).

I am continuing my Astrological studies and practice and reading a LOT more these days and putting together some lectures (9th teaching)

Thats my journey. I'd love to hear back from you on more experiences youu've had - did you run into any travel or cultural issues?

thelawof1@gmail.com

Wendy said...

The only travel issue I've had so far is not travelling as much as I'd like hee.

It sounds like Saturn has been transitting your 9th house for awhile. He popped into my 9th house for a bit last year before the retrograde and just returned this week. So we'll see what comes up for me during this transit. Saturn squaring the Jupiter retrograde seems to have stalled progress lately for me in the publishing front.

It sounds like your publisher is a bit like Saturn. If her toughcookieness is going to help your book, then I would recommend sticking with her.

Thanks for sharing your journey, too.

~*~Wendy

alfren said...

Here is a great site in the following link. It has daily horoscopes, Chinese astrology, astrology report, love horoscopes, I ching predictions, Chinese calendar, Feng Shui, horoscpe compatibility, Chinese zodiac compatibility, tarot, and even tell you how to use horopscpe to seduce a man or achieve weight loss!! Amazing!


Horoscopes & Chinese Astrology by horoscope site-HoroscopesFun.com