Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mars in Gemini

On February 17th, Mars will move into Gemini for six weeks after enjoying an extended stay in Taurus. Mars will bring renewed energy and focus to the area Gemini falls on your chart, making it easier to take action and create changes in that part of your life. Those with Gemini prominent in their charts will feel the greatest boost of energy and drive.

If you are feeling uncertain about what kind of action to take, use the next month to figure out what you would like to build in your life and when Mars moves into Gemini use that time to start sharing your plans with those who can help you. Then the actions you need to take will start to fall into place.

tags: ,

4 comments:

Bails said...

This is unbelievable. God has revealed the truth in the Bible. The future is sure, you and I will die and we will be judged.

How will you answer ot the Holy God who created you and the stars?

Wendy said...

Bails,

Thanks for your comment. I respect your faith and your religion. It is, however, not the same as mine.

Wendy

jude cowell said...

Hi Wendy!

Where are ya? Missing your insights!

Jude

Wendy said...

Hi Jude!

I'm sorry I've been MIA! Thanks for checking in on me :)

I got a little swamped with all the courses I signed up for and then I was sick for a couple of days last week, but I'll be adding a new entry in the next couple of days for sure.

Wendy