Saturday, November 12, 2005

Saturn Return in Leo: My Journey Part 3


05 chart
Originally uploaded by knowitall.
Right now, transitting Saturn is conjunct my natal Saturn and has moved into my ninth house. So it's only fitting that I've been taking a bunch of courses online. I've been studying Shakespeare's plays and Leonardo da Vinci. I'm going to be taking a class on Buddhism in January. With Sagittarius and Gemini so prominent in my chart I usually am studying a lot of things at once, but I tend to be scattered in my approach. I'm finding it easier to be disciplined and structured in my studies now. My energy feels more focused.

(for those who haven't read my previous posts here's the link to them: My Saturn Return in Leo)

tags: , ,

4 comments:

jude cowell said...

Wendy,

The more i read your blog the more i appreciate your honest insights--it sounds as if you've been studying Astrology all your life!

Remembering my Saturn Return around your age (having Rx Saturn, i actually had an early one in infancy & lots of health issues, as you may imagine--even heavy casts on my legs!), i'm esp impressed with your way of dealing with this time of life. So many people flub it, don't they?

Plus, taking online courses is tres chic!!

All the best,

Jude

Wendy said...

And yet I still feel like I have so much to learn about astrology ;)

Thanks, Jude! I so appreciate your comments.

Candace said...

Hoo boy! My husband's having his Saturn return, and Saturn is opposing my Sun. We each have stelliums in Leo/Aquarius, respectively. We're trying to sell a house and move to another state. Emphasis on trying...
I'm so glad to have found your blog!

Wendy said...

Candace,

I'm so glad you're enjoying my blog! :)

Good luck on selling your house and with the move. I hope it goes well.

Wendy