Wednesday, November 30, 2005

a Mercury Retrograde report

I don't know why, but for some reason my arch nemises during Mercury retrogrades lately are clogged drains. This time I thought I had them beat. I planned ahead. Ran some baking soda and vinegar down the drains in the bathroom to give them a nice cleansing flush. Mercury turned retrograde and the drains didn't clog. I had to deal with other Mercury retrograde annoyances, but I thought to myself, "Well, at least the drains didn't clog. In your face Mercury!"

Needless to say, the drains are clogged again. Drains: 3 Wendy: 0

Mercury moves direct on December 4th.

tags: ,

2 comments:

jude cowell said...

Hi Wendy!

Know what you mean about Rx Mercury (my chart ruler). Feel fortunate to have returned from West Palm with no car problems!
(Plus Mars Rx'ing in my natal 9th).

All through 2002, Pluto conjuncted my Ic & the plumbing problems arrived with a vengeance--and my well went dry! Then, at its 5th conj, my father passed away. Descriptive enough, ya think? Oh--and i had my 1st, 2nd, & 3rd-ever spider bites at each direct conjunction!

So now that Mercury is Rx in Scorpio, drains & plumbing issues hopefully won't be too serious, but are always highly annoying, i agree.

Hope you get it all cleared out!

jude

Anonymous said...

If you knew it all you would have known that I would be looking at your blog..so keep it up...who knows what is in the stars for the Astrologer...

Nevyn
whataworldradio.com