Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Saturn Return in Leo: My Journey


sept. 22nd chart
Originally uploaded by knowitall.
Since my last post about my Saturn Return, I reread The Artist's Way. I first did The Artist's Way when Saturn went through Taurus, my sun sign. What I realized while reading it again is that I need to let go of shame. I realized that I have taken on shame as a result of not knowing how to do things in many areas of my life. I also realized that the key to letting go of this shame is to simply give myself permission to learn at my own pace in all areas of my life. What I'm learning from this Saturn Return so far is to let go of the perfectionism I took up as a child as a way to cope and start to inhabit my life in a new way.

Feel free to share what you have learned, or are learning, from your Saturn Return.

tags: , ,

No comments: