Saturday, August 13, 2005

Astrology and Dream Interpretation: Part Three

(If you missed the first two parts of this series, check them out ~ Part One ~ Part Two)

Other things to keep in mind when using your astrological chart to interpret dreams:

Ruling Planets
Your ruling planets are the planets which rule your sun, moon, and ascendant signs. You'll want to pay attention to what's happening with these planets as their movements will be more immediate in your life and play a significant role in your dreams. You can find your ruling planets in the description for each sign.

Aspects
I'm going to keep this as basic as possible as I don't want to overwhelm those who are new to this.

Look for the planets sharing signs of the same quality (fixed, cardinal, mutable), planets sharing signs of the same element (fire, earth, air, water), and planets sharing the same sign (I included links below where you can find more info about qualities, elements, and aspects). Pay particular attention to the aspects being made to your ruling planets. Aspects between planets are like conversations between people. Looking at the aspects in your chart will help you to see how planets are interacting in your life through your dreams.

Aspects
Elements and Qualities

I think this will be the final part of the series, unless I can think of something else to write. When doing your interpretations, go as deep as you know how to and have fun with the process.

To conclude, I thought I'd include the link to the article that inspired me to start using my chart to interpret my dreams: In the Beginning Was the Dream

tags:

No comments: