Friday, December 03, 2004

more on Mercury

Mercury is retrograde in Sagittarius, so check out which house it is affecting in your chart. That's where you'll need to think about making some changes and/or tie up loose ends. Sagittarius is the sign associated with seeking higher knowledge. Ask yourself if you are only seeing the surface of an issue and need to dig deeper.

I was checking out April's blog (thanks for the link!) and she wrote about Mercury's shadow period. During the shadow period, I attempted to cook something in the stove. It was supposed to take half an hour. After the first half hour, I realized a fuse was blown in the stove. So I replace it. Half an hour later, I realize I replaced it with a blown out fuse and there are no more to be found. The next hour I try to cook using only half the stove. Then I gave up and just ate it anyway. It was cooked well enough. No food poisoning so I say it worked out pretty good considering. Lesson: If your stove needs fuses stock up LOL. Needless to say, Mercury affects appliances.

No comments: