Wednesday, December 15, 2004

a chocolate-feasting zombie

Normally I love Mercury retrogrades. My Mercury is in Taurus, so it feels like everything slows down to my pace when Mercury goes retrograde. Except when Mercury goes retrogarade in the fire signs.

This Mercury retrograde feels a lot like an extended version of PMS. I haven't been able to sleep well. I'll try to sleep for a few hours then I'll get up and go into the kitchen, chanting "chocolate, must eat chocolate." After I eat the chocolate I can sleep. It's the only thing that works. It's also the only thing I tried. hee.

All the planets in Sagittarius (my ascendant) seem to be triggering all the issues Pluto's transit has brought up so far. Not externally though. It's all internal. It's quite helpful as it seems to be clearing out unnecessary sludge in my unconscious, but it's also intensely draining. The New Moon last Saturday has given me fuel so I'm feeling much less overwhelmed. Until Mercury goes forward, I will be in Pluto's cave eating chocolate and refueling.

No comments: