Friday, November 26, 2004

blame Mercury

On the 30th, Mercury will be stationing and going retrograde in the morning. It'll be stationing at the same degree it did on Jan. 6th, 2003 before it went direct. Since that Mercury retrograde was the one where my blinds fell on me, I cut myself, and a chair broke as I went sat on it - in the same day - I'm thinking I need to get a hard hat or something for this one. I have a grand trine in the fire signs so when Mercury goes retrograde in one of them interesting things tend to happen.

2 comments:

VM said...

I just stumbled on you. This is a great service you're doing here. I especially like your name and I signed into this account for the first time in 18 months, to say so! :D

Wendy said...

Thanks so much VM! That brought a huge smile to my face. :)