Sunday, October 10, 2004

Pluto in Sagittarius

Pluto is currently transitting Sagittarius, which is my ascendant, and has been since 1995. Pluto is the planet of transformation, the unconscious and the unknown. Looking back on my life since 1995, a whole lot of transformation has taken place. At first, it was incredibly terrifying, like being thrown into a world with no light. Now I am in a place where I no longer run from the dark parts of myself and instead sit with them without having to fix them. I've been reading Pema Chodron's books and they fit in perfectly with what I'm learning from this Pluto transit. Sitting with the dark parts allows for transformation, while trying to fix them only creates superficial change. There are still four years left in this Pluto transit so who knows what else I will learn.

No comments: